Niwa Daisuke (
redonijesus) wrote in
3stepooc2015-03-31 03:13 pm
Entry tags:
goodbye and thanks for all the fish :(
Hey guys! This is really sad, but I just haven't been able to get together the excitement, energy, and time I need for staying in this game. Even for the stuff I said I'd do (like the red wolf thing). So I'm dropping Daisuke, and by connection Dark. This really shouldn't come as a surprise since I haven't really done anything all month...but I just wanna make this official and not be a pansy about it.
I've had a lotta fun with what we all did together! Even though it wasn't much...unfortunately. I'll miss all the CR, though...admittedly, most of Daisuke's CR was dropped with the character cut down in Feb. So...yeah. I hope y'all continue to kick ass and have a buncha fun! Don't blow up the city okay??
If anyone wants to loot his apartment, they can get a bunch of art supplies and some in-progress paintings and such. Go nuts.
I love you all!!! And of course, if you wanna unfriend me on plurk, I'll understand :>
(also now that I won't have anxiety about this, I can get back to the Visitors threads I had left hanging!! y'all can drop them if you like of course <3)
I've had a lotta fun with what we all did together! Even though it wasn't much...unfortunately. I'll miss all the CR, though...admittedly, most of Daisuke's CR was dropped with the character cut down in Feb. So...yeah. I hope y'all continue to kick ass and have a buncha fun! Don't blow up the city okay??
If anyone wants to loot his apartment, they can get a bunch of art supplies and some in-progress paintings and such. Go nuts.
I love you all!!! And of course, if you wanna unfriend me on plurk, I'll understand :>
(also now that I won't have anxiety about this, I can get back to the Visitors threads I had left hanging!! y'all can drop them if you like of course <3)

no subject