rrbando_rambo: (loungin)
Dale Segoleh Oakmont ([personal profile] rrbando_rambo) wrote in [community profile] 3stepooc2015-04-01 08:30 pm
Entry tags:
NSFW

Hiatus

Paradisians,
to be honest my mind hasn't been on the game for the last month. Having the flu is such a buzzkill. As such, and because I am going on a cruise for a week starting on the 4th, I have forfeit AC for the month of March as well as taking up hiatus until April 13th.

I plan on renewing activity by Monday, and I send you all greetings from the Bahamas! I wish all the best for the busy mods.

-Kuri and Dale
deathtousall: (incite the flames)

[personal profile] deathtousall 2015-04-02 03:47 am (UTC)(link)
Hope you're feeling better/that you feel better soon, and enjoy the cruise! How exciting! :D
lcat_no45: (ADA)

[personal profile] lcat_no45 2015-04-02 09:01 pm (UTC)(link)
I hope you feel better, and I hope you enjoy your vacation.
hasstandards: (➸ This is just gettin' started.)

[personal profile] hasstandards 2015-04-04 06:24 am (UTC)(link)
Get to feeling better soon, and have fun!